Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anatomy of a Manifestation: The Big Red Dog (Not That One)

Ashley has been manifesting things since before she could walk ... She was probably doing it since birth, but she was about 10 months old before I started noticing. That's when I began studying the Law of Attraction with Life and Business Development Coach J.Sewell Perkins and the Secret Abundance Files.

I found this manifestation particularly amusing because Ashley manifested two of her favorite things: a stuffed animal dog.

We went to a local carnival and we let Ashley out of the stroller to run amok, as TJ says. I had already won a Dalmation for Ashley, but I guess she wanted (and manifested) a bigger stuffed animal. On the ground, she spots a big red dog -- not Clifford, a giant bull dog. The thing is LITERALLY about 1 and 1/2 times bigger than she is!And it's just SITTING there! It's a prize, someone must have dropped it.

She hands me the Dalmation dog I won for her in the darts game (go, me! I broke ALL 8 balloons!) and, after some hassle, picks up the red dog. Carries it off. She gets a good 10 feet, and then hands it to me.

Now, I feel WEIRD about picking up a dog from the middle of the midway and taking it. And I really don't need ANOTHER giant plush toy. So I put it down. No way. She looks back at me, sees I dropped the dog, picks it up again. But obviously can't entrust it to me, so she hands it to a lady who had just said hi to her!! The lady hands it to me. Ashley lets me keep it this time, but, she's walking ahead of me, looking back every few seconds to make sure I'm still carrying it!! It was dark or I would have gotten video or pics!!

A bit later, she INSISTED on carrying this dog around. She fell about 4 times... right on the dog. TJ and I are behind her, just laughing so hard. To the people walking by, it must have looked like a giant stuffed toy walking by!

Oh, she also won an orange dog, which we traded for a stuffed Nemo fish. I was getting tired of carrying the big red dog AND the little orange dog, so I put the orange dog in the stroller. (The red dog didn't fit -- to give you an idea of its size!)

Nope. Apparently, only the Dalmation can ride in the stroller. The orange dog isn't worthy or something. She pulls out the orange dog, hands him to me, takes the Dalmation from TJ and puts that one in the stroller. Then pushes the stroller with the dog in it!

I will have to get a photo of Ashley with the new additions to her animal family soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment